Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at Taylor Dental has remained the same: our constant commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Taylor Dental both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor these agencies’ recommendations so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Contact our office prior to your appointment if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer, which we will supply. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and other items which cannot be properly disinfected.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you and reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.